Please Note: Effective January 1, 2020, Project BRIDGE is NOT accepting new clients. We are continuing to assist under- or un-employed men and women with their job or career goals through our Workforce Development program. For information about the services offered through Workforce Development, or how to refer yourself or a client to the program, Click Here.
Project BRIDGE (Bringing Resources In-Line to Deliver Greater Effectiveness)
Project BRIDGE is a workforce development and financial literacy program designed to assist under- or un-employed men and women with their job or career goals. Project BRIDGE helps clients establish and implement an individualized workforce development and financial plan by providing assistance with: resume writing; job or career planning; referrals to educational, job training, or professional certification programs; limited financial assistance for educational, job training, or professional certification programs; workforce development workshops; professional and social networking events; financial literacy or budgeting classes; and access to other Britepaths programs.
Who Can Participate in Project BRIDGE?
- Must live in Fairfax County;
- Must be motivated to focus on workforce development, open to financial literacy education, and willing to establish job and life skills that will lead to self-sufficiency;
- Must have a high school diploma or GED;
- Must have basic computer skills, and regular access to email; and
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Refer a Client or Yourself to the Project BRIDGE Program: Referral Form: (MS Word) (PDF)
- Read the Project BRIDGE Fact Sheet: (PDF)
- Donate Products or Services to Project BRIDGE: Products and services such as a car, medical, dental, or eye care are needed and helpful to Project BRIDGE clients.
- Donate Your Time to Project BRIDGE: Your time, experience, creative talents, and special skills are very useful to clients in Project BRIDGE.
- Read about Project BRIDGE Graduate Success Stories: Click Here
Contact: Jill Beres, Workforce Development Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 703.273.8829 ext. 102; Fax: 703.273.7131